NOTICE to All CEPALCO Customers
Cagayan de Oro Rotating Brownout Schedules for March 11 to 16, 2010.
Please find below the load shedding schedule(5 hours DAILY rotating brownouts) within the CEPALCO service area for the period March 11 to March 16, 2010 (Thursday to Tuesday) due to the continuing power supply curtailments imposed by the National Grid Corporation of the Philippines [NGCP] all over Mindanao.
Again, CEPALCO would like to caution customers that the actual switch off and switch on time may vary from the announced schedule depending on the actual load curtailment level imposed by NGCP on CEPALCO on a day to day basis.
Schedule of Rotating Brownouts in Cagayan de Oro City
|Time of Brownout||March 11 & 14||March 12 & 15||March 13 & 16|
|8:00am to 1:00pm||Group A||Group B||Group C|
|1:00pm to 6:00pm||Group B||Group C||Group A|
|6:00pm to 11:00pm||Group C||Group A||Group B|
GROUP A Areas
1. Greater portion of the City Poblacion along and bounded by Hayes St., Mortola St., JR Borja St. including S.Daumar St., Aguinaldo St.,
2. Along Pabayo St.; including portions of C. Pacana St., JR Borja St., Gomez St., C.Taal St., T.Neri St., Abejuela St., Hayes St. and Gaerlan St. from Pabayo St..
3. Hayes St. from corner A.Velez St. towards City Hall area & Burgos St., along T.Chavez St. from Burgos St. up to Tiano Bros. St. – including portions of Tiano Bros. St., Rizal St., Capistrano St. from Hayes St.; and; Dolores St..
4. Along Burgos St. from T.Chavez St. up to corner Gomez St. including portions of Abejuela St., T.Neri St., Cruz Taal St. and Gomez St. from Burgos St..
5. Surroundings along Mabini St. from corner A.Velez St. towards Capistrano St. up to corner Gomez St. including portions of Tiano Bros. St. from Mabini St.; Yacapin St. from Capistrano St. towards Burgos St.; and; C.Pacana St., JR Borja St. and Gomez St. from Capistrano St.
6. Along Pabayo and T. Saco Streets from Dolores up to T. Saco /16th Street Nazareth; greater portion of Nazareth; greater portion of Ramonal Village.
7. Greater portion of Macasandig, all of Tibasak, all the way to Taguanao.
1. Portions of Camaman-an near and including the San Jose and St. Vianney Seminaries, greater portion of Camaman-an proper towards Bontong, Bolonsori up to Upper Camaman-an and Hayes Subdivision including Tipolohon.
2. Part of Limketkai Center, Lapasan including Mc Donalds, PNB and Allied Bank.
3. Along Recto Ave. from corner Agora Road towards the new bridge including COCACOLA Plant & Osmeña Ext..
4. Portion of A.Luna St. towards all of Mabulay Subdivision including portion of the Provincial Capitol and Provincial Hospital Area.
5. Medical Center area along and bounded by Capistrano St., Echem St., A.Velez St., and Recto Ave., including all of Consolacion.
6. Corrales Ext. from Recto Avenue towards most of PPA area.
7. J.Pacana St. from Recto Avenue towards all of Macabalan area.
8. All of RER Subdivision Phases I & 2 including Dolores compound; towards Fortune Express Shop along Maharlika Highway; including all of NHA-KSS Subdivision and portion of Bayabas near Manila Broadcasting Radio Station.
9. Greater part of Bulua from Bulua Rotonda towards all of Iponan.
10. Greater part of Patag including Calamansi Drive, Apovel subdivision, Terry Hills subdivision and Anhawon, Bulua area.
GROUP B Areas
1. Portions of Carmen: along vicinities of Villarin St. towards portion of Canitoan-Pagatpat Road; including Cathedral School of Technology, Golden Village, City Hospital-DOH Area, COWD reservoir and Seriña St. from Villarin St. down to Madonna and Child Hospital.
2. M.Suniel St. from Villarin St. down towards portion of Mabolo St.; including Matilde Neri St., Dabatian St. and Cagayan de Oro College area; and; portion of Lirio St. area.
3. Portions of Upper Carmen, including SM CITY; PRYCE HOTEL; SPUM & SEARSOLIN.
1. Portions of Natumulan down to Casinglot, Tagoloan.
2. All the Barangays of Bugo, Puerto, Tin-ao, Agusan, Tablon, Baloy, Cugman, Gusa, and greater portion of Lapasan.
3. Portions of Lapasan-Camaman-an road from Recto Ave. towards Limketkai Commercial Center including Grand Caprice Restaurant.
4. All of Osmeña St. and portion of Cogon Market Area including Roxas St. towards portion of JR Borja St.
5. Upper Gusa, Indahag, Malasag, FS Catanico and Balubal.
6. Agora Market area including Gaabucayan St.
7. DMPI plantation, MENZI Agri, etc.
1. Portions of Upper Carmen, Upper Balulang and all of Brgy. Lumbia including; PNR Sawmill, Shop and transmitter; Pueblo de Oro, Camella Homes, Xavier Estates, Xavier Heights, Xavier High School, La Buena Vida, Frontiera and Montana subdivisions; CAA-BAT Lumbia Airport & Rio Verde.
GROUP C Areas
1. Along Hayes St. from Camaman-an towards V.Roa St. up to corner J.Ramonal Ext., including Pinikitan, Adela, Balangiao area, Quirino St. and Yacapin Ext.; portions of Macasandig, XU Grade School areas.
2. Along J.Ramonal Ext. from Sto. Niño, Cogon towards V.Roa St., R.Chavez St. up to Corrales Ave. corner A.Luna St.; D. Velez St & Yacapin St.
3. Along Corrales Ave. towards FICCO, Nazareth, including Yacapin Street Towards Capistrano St..
1. Greater portion of Carmen along Lirio St., from Trinity St., towards Oak St., Max Suniel St., Vamenta Blvd, up to cor. Jasmin St. including Waterlily St. and the Carmen market area.
2. Along Mabolo St. from Lirio St. towards corner Rosal St. including portion of Marigold St. .
3. Portions of Carmen: vicinities along Vamenta Blvd. from Fernandez St. towards greater part of Ilaya including: portions of Ipil St. and Mahogany St. from Fernandez St.; Madonna & Child Hospital; and; Seriña St. from COA towards Gumamela Ext.St., Guani Coliseum (former O.Roa’s) and Maharlika Police Station.
4. All of Macanhan, Carmen towards all of Lower Balulang.
1. Portions of T.Chavez St. from Corrales Ave. up to Tiano Bros. St. including portions of A.Velez St from Hayes St..
2. Portions of Carmen along Yacal St. towards Lirio St., Vamenta Blvd., Waling-waling St. upto GSIS area including Ferrabrel St., Mango St. and portion of Rosal St. and Marigold St.
3. All of Kauswagan proper, Bonbon and Bayabas.
4. Isla de Oro.
5. Along Montalban St. from near Tiano Bros. St. towards Burgos St., del Pilar St. and Magsaysay St. including portions of Macahambus St. and Abellanosa St. from Burgos St..
6. Portions of A.Luna St. from corner Corrales Ave.; towards vicinities along A.Velez St. upto corner Mabini St. including portion of: Makahambus St. from A.Velez St. and Tiano Bros. St. from Macahambus St..
1. Portions of Natumulan, greater Tagoloan proper, all the Barangays of Baluarte, Pulot, Sugbongcogon, and Gracia, Tagoloan
2. All the Barangays of Sta. Cruz, Mohon, Sta. Ana, and Sto. Rosario, Tagoloan including Kimaya, Villanueva.
3. All of Villanueva and Jasaan, Misamis Oriental.
We hope all CEPALCO customers & the public in general will be guided by this announcement.
Marilyn A. Chavez
Senior Manager Customer & Community Relations Dept.
For more info, please visit their website cepalco.com.ph